A. International Students
1. Choose the programme
In FILS, the study programmes are described here for bachelor studies and here for master studies.
They are available in English, French or German, as presented.
Summary description for bachelor studies:
Summary description for master studies:
- Business Administration and Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Energy Engineering
- Biomaterials for Tissue Engineering
- Advanced materials processing and design
- Management, innovation et technologies des systèmes collaboratifs
- Ingénierie des systèmes industriels
- Technologies de la traduction automatique
- Geschäfts- und Industrieverwaltung
- Nachhaltige Geschäftsexzellenz und Leadership in der Industrie
2. Contact UPB and apply
Procedure steps and required documents are listed on UPB International students webpage.
Students from EU countries
- Admission procedure – is performed according to the UPB Methodology
- Candidates from European countries, other than Romania, must have their study documents recognized and validated by the Romanian National Centre for the Recognition and Validation of Diplomas (CNRED, https://www.cnred.edu.ro/en/higher-education), part of the Romanian Ministry of Education and Research. This procedure is done by each candidate, by submitting the necessary files directly to the Ministry of Education and Research, and only after receiving the Certificate for the Recognition of studies, the candidate is able to register at the faculty.
- Admission calendar (June – August) and details/documents – here. For further questions, contact us at: email@example.com
Students from non-EU countries
UPBApply https://apply.upb.ro/ will become also available in short time…
- within the Campus;
- details here.
B. Year of Romanian language
This applies to the students who want to follow the programmes taught exclusively in Romanian, in other faculties from UPB.
There is one Romanian Learning Programme for bachelor studies and one for master studies.
C. DOUBLE – DEGREE STUDENTS (DOUBLE DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES)
Gaining 2 degrees in a shorter time!
We accept nominations from universities until August; the Department of International Relations from home university has to contact UPB Department of International Relations and nominate you for the double degree program.
The file for application must contain:
- application form (will be sent by us, after we receive your nomination)
- National ID or passport
- High school degree (or the Attestation de réussite avec ECTS)
- Transcript of records for the university years, including preparatory classes
- letter of intent/cover letter
- Language diploma (depending on the language the course is taught in)
- medical certificate (ability to pursue studies abroad)
- birth certificate.
- The contact person from Department of International Relations is Ms Oana BUGAN: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The contact person from our faculty (FILS) is vicedean Camelia Stanciu: email@example.com
D. FREE SERVICES FOR NON-UE STUDENTS – Solving the puzzle of a new country: healthcare, language and career for non-EU students!