The accommodation of the students of the academic year 2021-2022 will be performed in room JA102 (FILS Media Library), according to the following schedule:
- Thursday, September 30, 2021, first year students (bachelor degree) + social cases in the time interval 9 – 14 and foreign students in the time period 14 – 15.30;
- Friday, October 1st, 2021, second year students (bachelor degree) in the time interval 9 – 11.30 and fourth year students in the time interval 12 – 14;
- Saturday, October 2nd, 2021, third year students in the time period 9 – 12,
exclusively for students vaccinated against Covid-19 or who have been cured of this disease (within 15-180 days of infection with SARS-CoV-2 virus) according to the certificate to be uploaded by each student, in their personal account, on the student.pub.ro platform. Also, for students vaccinated with the first dose, who must upload the proof in stud.pub.ro and declare on their own responsibility that they will be vaccinated with the second dose within the prescribed interval and that they will upload the respective proof.
(Note: the presentation of a false certificate entails the rigors of the law and expulsion from the UPB.)
- The documents required for accommodation, to be submitted to the Accommodation Commission for obtaining the allocation (application approved by the Accommodation Commission) and the rental contract, are listed in the Annex.
- The priority (order) regarding the accommodation of students in the places allocated to FILS is the following:
- Social cases – all years of study – (orphans, children in foster care, etc.) based on the presentation of supporting documents (original and copy), at the time of lifting the distribution for the place in the dormitory and the rental contract.
- First year students (undergraduate cycle) who are not domiciled in Bucharest, according to the option expressed at enrollment / enrollment).
- Students of all other years of study (bachelor’s cycle), based on the demand expressed for vacant accommodation (after the distribution of students mentioned in points 2.A and 2.B, above), according to their school performance , namely the students who passed the previous academic year, in descending order of the averages obtained.
- The students of the master study cycle will be able to stay within the remaining places available after the end of the first stage of accommodation of the undergraduate students.
- The following situations lead to the cancellation of the distribution in the dormitory and the corresponding rental contract, meaning the loss of accommodation:
- Students who are in arrears with the payment for the dormitory, lose priority at accommodation;
- Students who did not follow the decommissioning procedure, leaving the assigned room without notifying the dormitory administrator;
- Failure to present in order to obtain accommodation documents (distribution and contract), in accordance with the established schedule;
- Failure to show up at the dormitory for the actual takeover of the accommodation within three days from obtaining the distribution and the rental contract.
- When presenting students for the collection of accommodation documents (distribution and contract), in accordance with the schedule established above, the following health protection measures will be observed:
- Access to the building should be made only by students to be accommodated.
- Your temperature will be measured at the entrance to the building, and access will only be allowed to people who do not have symptoms specific to SARS-CoV-2 infection.
- Please inform us of any risk aspects of SARS-CoV-2 virus infection.
- Please respect the physical distance of 1.5 – 2 m.
- Please wear the protective mask correctly (both on the mouth and on the nose) from the moment you enter the building.
- The access route, before and after handing over the documents, is provided in such a way that the candidates intersect as little as possible on arrival and departure; please use the indicated access routes.
- Please follow the instructions of our staff throughout your stay in the building.
- Once the accommodation documents have been obtained, the students will present themselves at the dormitory for the reception of the unaccompanied accommodation, in order to comply with all the sanitary norms of physical distance in force.
- As a result of health protection measures, continuity of accommodation is no longer possible, as well as other requests for accommodation preferences.
According to the schedule announced above, in order to obtain the distribution and the rental contract, each student requesting an accommodation will have the following:
– identity card (original + copy; the student’s mobile phone number will be legibly written on the copy);
– proof of online payment of the amount of 250 lei (for dormitory P10), of the amount of 390 lei (for dormitory P20), or of the amount of 400 lei (for dormitory P23), representing the dormitory management for October 2021 (Note: these rates are valid until January 1, 2022);
– benefit from the overhead exemption (ONLY IF ALL THE PROOFS ARE BROUGHT on the day allocated to the accommodation, according to the above schedule) the following categories:
- children students of teaching and auxiliary teaching staff in activity or retired from the education system (based on the birth certificate and a certificate issued / endorsed by the School Inspectorate or the higher education institution);
- students orphaned by both parents or with a deceased parent (based on the birth certificate and death certificates of both parents / death certificate of the deceased parent);
- students from a placement center (based on documents proving this quality);
- foreign scholarship students of the Romanian state (based on documents proving this quality);
- child students of the hero-martyrs of the Romanian Revolution of December 1989 (based on the birth certificate and the proving certificate attesting that a parent has the quality of hero-martyr of the Romanian Revolution of 1989);
- students with severe and severe disabilities (based on a certificate attesting to the degree and type of disability).