on the accommodation of FILS students in the academic year 2022-2023
1. Accommodation schedule:
- Sunday, September 25, 2022 – displaying the distribution of students in hostels by the Accommodation Commission on the web platform https://studenti.pub.ro/
The distributions are picked up and the accommodation contracts will be signed according to the following schedule, in the JA102 hall (FILS Mediatheque):
- On Wednesday, September 28, 2022, first-year students (bachelor’s degree) + social cases between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. and second-year students (bachelor’s degree) between 2 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.;
- Thursday, September 29, 2022, third-year students between 9 a.m. and 11.30 a.m., fourth-year students between 12 a.m. and 2 p.m. and master’s students (years I + II) between 14 and 15.30;
- On Friday, September 30, 2022, foreign students (bachelor + master, all years) between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m.
The documents necessary for accommodation, to be presented to the Accommodation Commission in order to obtain the distribution (the application approved by the Accommodation Commission) and the accommodation (rental) contract, are:
- identity card (original + copy; on the copy will be legibly written the student’s mobile phone number);
- proof of online payment of the accommodation fee according to point 2. below;
- benefit from free of charge / tariff reduction (ONLY IF ALL THE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS ARE BROUGHT ON THE DAY ALLOCATED TO ACCOMMODATION), the categories of students listed in points 2.1. and 2.2. below.
2. Accommodation rental fees starting with October 2022
The FILS accommodation commission accommodates the Romanian students in the dormitories P10 and P20, the foreign students in the P23 dormitory.
2.1 . Budget students will pay:
- for dormitory P10, the amount of 275 lei / month or in advance 750 lei for 3 months (i.e. 250 lei / month for prepayment);
- for dormitory P20, the amount of 410 lei / month or 1170 lei / 3 months (i.e. 390 lei / month for prepayment);
- The categories of students accommodated exempted from paying the accommodation fee, according to Law no. 1/2011, collective labour agreement in education, Law no. 272/2004, GD no. 844/2008 and OMEN no. 3130/2019, are: children of teachers and auxiliary teachers in activity or retired, scholarship holders of the Romanian state, foreign students exempted from the payment of tuition fees, orphans of one or both parents; Students with disabilities (severe or severe disability) will benefit from a reduction in the payment of the hostel administration by 50%, according to Art. 16 para. (8) of Law 448/2006, with subsequent amendments.
- The accommodated students who fall into a category that benefits from free of charge / discount for the payment of the accommodation fee, according to the legal provisions, will present themselves (on the day of accommodation) and with the following documents in original to the Faculty Accommodation Commission, which will be kept by the commission:
- certificate of teacher son / auxiliary teacher / retired teacher, endorsed by the County School Inspectorate or university;
- parent/parents death certificate;
- certificate of disability for the persons concerned (according to Law 448/2006, art.16 para.( 8));
- certificate from the placement center / death certificates.
2.2. Tuition fee-paying students and students of other universities will pay:
dormitories P10, and P23, the amount of 400 lei per student / month;
- for dormitory P20, the amount of 500 lei / month;
- Students children of teachers (CDs) and orphans of 1 or both parents, for tuition fee, benefit from a discount of 150 lei from the accommodation rate.
- Students of other universities will pay 3 months in advance.
2.3. Foreign students own currency account (CPV) 400 lei/month.
2.4. Accommodation rates are valid until the end of 2022, and will be updated according to the price change notifications received from utility providers starting with January 2023.
2.5. The hostel administration will be paid from the account of each student opened in the platform http://studenti.pub.ro the payments section or by payment order with the following payment details - name and surname, dormitory, room and month for which it is paid, in the following accounts:
- a) For Romanian students (account in lei)
Politehnica University of Bucharest CUI 4183199
Banca Comerciala Romana – IBAN RO96RNCB0723000506250268; SWIFT: RNCB RO BU
Banca Romana pt. Development – IBAN RO60BRDE410SV94285524100; SWIFT: BRDEROBU
- b) For foreign students (euro account)
Universitatea Politehnica din București CUI 4183199
Banca Comercială Română, IBAN: RO49RNCB0723000506250338
Banca Română de Dezvoltare, IBAN: RO32BRDE410SV59022704100